WELCOME! Busy parents need support. When parents come to the Y for a class, group activity or workout, their kids need a safe, enriching environment where they can build healthy, trusting relationships with other kids and adults. At Kid's Zone, children ages 6 weeks to 8 years old play and participate in group activities under the supervision of caring, trained Y staff while their parents relax, connect with other Y members and enjoy healthy activities at the Y.
Kid's Zone is free of charge to children whose parents have a Family or Household Membership (otherwise, the cost is $5 per child). Parents may leave their children in Kids Zone for a MAXIMUM OF TWO HOURS PER DAY and must REMAIN WITHIN the Jackson YMCA facility while their children are in Kid's Zone. Others can pay a nominal fee to enjoy this convenient amenity. Read more in our Parent Handbook link.
Kid's Zone Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM - 7:45 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM-1 PM
- Sunday: Closed
What you need to know before coming to Kid's Zone:
- A picture ID and/or membership card are required.
- The adult signing in the child must be the same adult signing out the child.
- There is a 2-hour limit per day, per child for Kid's Zone.
- Notify a Kid's Zone staff member of any allergies at the time of sign-in.
- Adults must stay on the premises while utilizing Kid's Zone services.
- Cell phones are not allowed inside our Kid's Zone areas.