More than ever, busy parents need support. When parents come to the Y for a class, group activity or workout, their kids need a safe, enriching environment where they can build healthy, trusting relationships with other kids and adults. At Child Watch, children 8 years and under are able to play under the supervision of caring, trained Y staff. At the same time, their parents are able to relax, connect with other Y members and enjoy healthy activities inside the Y.
Child Watch Hours:
Member and Non-member Policies
1. Free for all members.
2. The person bringing in the child must be a member.
3. The member bringing in the child must be a parent.
4. If a member brings in a child that is not theirs, they have to pay for the child.
5. If a child is not on their parents membership, it is still free for that child.
1. All non members must pay a five dollar fee for the fist child and a dollar more for every extra child.
2. This is a flat rate fee for the 2 hours maximum time.
3. A punch card is available for purchase at the front desk for $25. It allows 30 punches equaling a dollar each punch. (This option saves you $5)
K-Club is a program available to children ages 8-12 while parents are in the building. Children are welcomed to drop in Monday-Friday for a daily activity. K-Club is a great way to know your children are safe and having fun while you achieve your wellness goals.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Abby Briggs at 782.0537 or Abby@jacksonymca.org