A GREAT WAY TO END YOUR DAY
Bus-In at the Y engages kids in physically active, learning, and imaginative activities that encourage exploration of who they are and what they can achieve. The YMCA picks up at local elementary and bus the kids to the Y for programs. Program runs until 6:00pm and is offered Monday-Friday.
- Full– Time (3-5 days per week): $45/members & $65/community
- Part-Time (1-2 days per week): $25/members & $35/community
Cascades, Dibble, Frost, Northwest Elementary & Early Ele. , Parkside, Parnall, Queens, Sharp Park, St. Mary’s, St. Johns, Warner, & McCulloch
*Western schools will be picked up at the Woodville transfer point.
*Other schools in Jackson maybe added when registration reaches 3 children.
Swim Lessons, Kids In Motion (kids yoga), Zumba Kids, Crafts, Rockwall, Y-Ninja Warriors, Floorball, Quest (Running program), CATCH (physical fitness/nutritional activities) & Tutoring
After School Program at Paragon Charter Academy
The afterschool program runs Monday-Friday from school dismissal until 6:00pm. The kids participate in a variety of activities that help make friends and build character through the Y’s core values of honesty, caring, respect, and responsibility.
- Full– Time (3-5 days per week): $30/members & $40/community
- Part-Time (1-2 days per week): $15/members & $25/community
School-Out Days & Snow Days
When Jackson Public schools have to no school , the YMCA will have all day care from 7:00am-6:00pm.
$25/members & $35/community.
When Jackson Public Schools have half days, we provide half-day services. We will pick up at the participating schools in our programs.
$15/members & $20/community
For weeks with half-days, if your child is already registered for full-time, you do not have to pay the full price of a half-day. You will only be charged a $6 fee.
THINGS TO KNOW
- For full-time and part-time After School Programs, you must register Sunday the night before to avoid the late fee. A $10 late fee will be applied to any week day registrations for that current week.
- All payments are due the Friday before the week of attendance. Failure to pay may result in inability to participate in the program.
- The YMCA follows Jackson Public School’s Calendar. If JPS has school out days, half-days, or snow days, we will have the corresponding services on those days.
Financial Assistance Available. Please see the YMCA Front Desk, applications must be summited two weeks before attendance
- Please call Youth Development Director: Abby Briggs for more information 517.782.0537